We believe that the greatest learning occurs when it is experiential, within a supportive environment. We commit to the following:
- We let participants be themselves – we will not turn them into someone they are not.
- We create a safe space for participants to experiment, learn and grow.
- We will move participants out of their comfort zone – to find what works for them.
- We will honor confidentiality – what is shared with us will stay with us.
- We will individualize our approach to meet specific learning needs of each participant. You will never get a “one-size-fits-all” solution.
- We will make sure participants can use and apply what they have learned – a practical application rather than an intellectual understanding.
- We are a continued resource, as needed. We don’t go away.