Once purchased you will have access to this program page for 30 days.
Upon completion of this 1 hour virtual session you will be able to:
- Identify your personal obstacles to maintaining an audience focus.
- Use eye contact/connection to build trust with your audience.
- Rely on positive self-talk to manage the obstacles to audience focus.
- Session Length: Approximately 1 hour
- Format: This program is conducted as an interactive virtual classroom with two-way video and audio
- In this session, we encourage you to complete the pre-work as described in the program material. Pre-work will generally take 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
- Upon purchase of the session, you will have access to the slides and support documents used throughout the session.
This is a live interactive online video session conducted through VoicePRO’s video communications system. This is a Voice over IP (VoIP) session. No telephone access is available.
To participate in this session you will need a:
- Microphone (built in or attachable to your computer)
- Webcam (built in or attachable to your computer)
- Quiet place with appropriate lighting free from excessive noise (such as a confined office space or cubical) in which to participate
- Though not necessary, the use of a headset or earbuds will allow for a more focused session
The program will expire after 30 days from purchase.