Once purchased you will have access to this program page for 30 days .
Upon completion of this 1.5 hour virtual session you will be able to use the VoicePRO® approach to:
- Identify the behaviors associated with the four DISC styles.
- Determine your own DISC style by assessing the behaviors associated with each style.
- Understand your preferences for how others communicate with you.
- Know how your self-perception varies from the perception others have of you.
- Observe the behaviors people exhibit, and determine the DISC style of the individual.
- Tailor your communication to the style of the individual you are interacting with.
This approach and the tips provided for its use will ensure you are more:
- Aware of others
- Session Length: Approximately 1.5 hours
- Format: This program is conducted as an interactive virtual classroom with two-way video and audio
In this session, we encourage you to complete the pre-work as described in the program material. Pre-work will generally take 20 to 30 minutes to complete.
Upon purchase of the session, you will have access to the slides and support documents used throughout the session.
This is a live interactive online video session conducted through VoicePRO’s video communications system. This is a Voice over IP (VoIP) session. No telephone access is available.
To participate in this session, you will need a:
- Microphone (built in or attachable to your computer)
- Webcam (built in or attachable to your computer)
- Quiet place with appropriate lighting free from excessive noise in which to participate
- Though not necessary, the use of a headset or earbuds will allow for a more focused session
The program will expire after 30 days from purchase.